1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

xbepack 0.1

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 10 Settembre 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    xbepack 0.1

>> From readme:

OVERVIEW
    In 1998 I was one of the first 3 persons who released Win-PE crypters. Now 5 years later I am proud to present you the first publicly available packer and crypter for XBOX executable files. To my knowledge there exists only one other XBE packer which is used to pack the evolutionX binary. As far as I know the packer itself was never released to the public. While this other wrapper is only a packer xbe-pack includes some little tricks that should protect your homebrew code against curious eyes.

TECHNICAL FEATURES
    xbe-pack adds a new section to the xbefile. For compression it uses aplib. For now all sections are switched to preload.
    Support for load on demand is already in the works. (release early, release often) For the moment the decrypter itself is protected with anti debugging code that is similiar to the stuff I had implemented in the MechInstaller(info). Additionally the kernel thunktable is protected against simple rebuilding.
    Support for function based encryption based on .map files is in the works.