1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Virtua Tennis 3

Discussione in 'Xbox360 Games - Discussioni ufficiali' iniziata da Amenic, 25 Marzo 2007.

1. Ciscopunk

Ciscopunk Habemus Papam

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Teoricamente sono uguali i tasti B e X per il taglio
  2. zerops3

zerops3 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    scusate ma come si sblocca king???? ci ho vinto nel doppio ma niente...
  3. enricofico

enricofico Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    molto bello graficamente ma la giocabilità nn eccelle impossibile sbagliare il colpo cosi come il servizio, i continui tuffi, dopo un po diventa monotono e si spegne la 360 del resto e l'unico gioco di tennis insieme a top spin e quindi e da comprare:cool:
    la cosa che mi da + fastidio e la mancanza di giocatori in classificata (singolo)
    sono io ke nn cio culo o cosa?
  4. pietro81

pietro81 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Gioco molto bello, a me diverte più di top spin2. se aveva la varietà di colpi di top spin era perfetto(con qualche miglioramento del sonoro e qualche chicca grafica tipo la scivolata sulla terra).

Qualche esporto potrebbe fare una guida dei colpi?
    Confermate che la smorzata si fa X+GIU?
    Ma i due tasti in contemporanea?
  5. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    La smorzata la fai con X più GIU' ma solamente se colpisci la palla con il tempo giusto, se arrivi in ritardo ovviamente vien fuori una smorzatella fatta male.

Il segreto nei colpi è nell'arrivare con il tempo giusto sulla palla...
  6. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Stasera vi posto tutta la guida agli obbiettivi...;)
  7. zerops3

zerops3 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    grazie!!!!!!:) :) :)
  8. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    1. Custom Player Created - Create your own Custom Player. 10 points

You will get this a soon as you start the game click on world tour then click on empty and create a player.

2. World Tour Match -Win your first match in the World Tour.10 points

After you create your player in world tour just play in the first #300 tournament you come across and win one match.

3. World Tour Tournament - Win your first tournament in the World Tour.10 points

Again just find the first #300 tournament there is the enter and you should win it with real ease.

4. World Tour Season - Complete Year 1 in the World Tour.20 points

You will get this just by playing through world tour mode normally or if you are inpatient feel free to keep on going on vacation untill you get past 1 year.
    5. Rank #200 World Tour - Rank #200 in the World Tour.10 points

You will get this just by winning #300+ singles and doubles tournaments

6. Training Games Cleared - Clear each type of mini-game in the World Tour.10 points

When you are playing world tour mode look on the globe and you will see all the different training games, make sure you clear them all once and you will get this. Note - you will unlock them all by beating others ones and progressing in world tour mode

7. Level 6 Training Game Cleared - Clear a level 6 mini-game in the World Tour.30 points

To get this you need to keep on beating the same training drill over and over again and when you level up make sure you keep on playing that new level untill you level up again.

8. Academy Missions Cleared - Clear each type of academy training session in the World Tour.10 points

This is very challenging and should be worth ALOT more than 10 points. But to do these you need to go to the academy on the globe and beat every challenge, there are 48 challenges you have to beat in total.

9. Gold in all Academy - Clear all the academy mission with gold medals.30 points

*This is the hardest achievement on the game* This is extremly hard to do I currently need 3 more gold to get this. But beginner and intermediate are pretty simple aswell as advanced but expert is a joke trust me! MAX out your guy fully before you attempt expert aswell. If I can get my capture card working I will make video of at least all golds on beginner, intermediate and advanced - mabye expert if I can be bothered.

10. R&R - Take a well deserved rest in the World Tour.10 points

Simple, as soon as you start world tour just click on home and take a rest for a week at home.

11. 25 Conversations - Make friends and chat to 25 pro players in the World Tour.10 points

You will get this just by playing in alot of tournaments in world tour mode, should get it by end of 2nd year at latest

12. All Stages Unlocked - Unlock every stage in the game.30 points

To unlock every stage you have to WIN every tournament there is in world tour mode. Yes that means you have to win every #300, #204, #100 and #56 there is!!! Then once you beat all these you will be able to face King and Duke in doubles in the last week of december. To unlock the stage you play King and Duke on you don't actually have to beat them all you have to do is get three stars by their event on the calander. You can do this by loosing 6-4 for example, so you dont have to beat them to unlock their stage, once you loose closely or win against them you will unlock this achievement.

13. Looking Good - Unlock 1 of each type of gear.20 points

To get this you need to just play tournaments and you will unlock sports wear and also if you beat a level 6 training drill you unlock some aswell. But to unlock the glasses, you have to play the game for 10 hours court time!

14. Unlocked King -Unlock secret player King.30 points

Ok to unlock King you have to beat him and to play him you start a tournament in the main menu then get to stage 5 and win your service game. Let them then get 2 points in a row, so it is 30-0. Then you win the game and get to face king. You basically only have to play badly and slowly n the 5th round to face King.
    Credit goes to Sicotic UK for this

OR
    The easiest way would be to get to stage 5 and just to pull off faults (hitting the net). then you can sipmly go for a deuce or drag out each point with a series of rallies. remember the key is to play BADLY. don't be in a rush to take down the opponent. if you get a score of C or lower, King should appear then beat him and you unlock him.
    Credit goes to definit for this

Both ways have been tested and worked!

15. Unlocked Duke - Unlock secret player Duke.30 points

To face Duke you want to do the opposite of what you to do face King, which means playing really well in stage 5 and trying you best not to let the oppenent any points.

16. 25 Court Games Played - Play and complete 25 Court Games.20 points

Go on the main menu then hit court games and choose panic ballon, join the game with a 2nd controller. Then you hit the first ball with your main pad and dont touch 2nd pad so he always misses the ball and when 2nd pad misses it 3 times the game will end, repeat this 24 times to get this.

17. Won Using All Male Pro Players - Win a match with all Male Pro Players on default settings.20 points

18. Won Using All Female Pro Players - Win a match with all Female Pro Players on default settings.20 points

19. Beat All Male Pro Players - Beat all Male Pro Players on default settings.20 points

20. Beat All Female Pro Players - Beat all Female Pro Players on default settings.20 points

To get all of these the first you do to make sure your settings are DEFAULT!

These are the real defaults settings, If you use these you will UNLOCK the achievements for winning with all males, females etc :
    • Diffuculty = Normal
    • No. of games = 2 game
    To change these above ^^^^ go to main menu > options > settings > game settings
    • Stage = Random
    • Game Count = 3 - Tiebreak
    • Set Count = 1
    • Server = Front
    • Com Level = Easy
    ^^^ You change these in exhibiton which is the mode you will do the achievements above in.
    These are the setting you get when you first put in game which are default

Once you have changed your settings to match these just start an exhibition game with those settings and just work on the achievement you want for example if you want to win with all females you win with Williams then Davenport etc. Just go through all women and same with men

*Good Tip* courtesy of myself. You can get the win with all males and beat all males achievements at the same time. Just do Federer v Federer, Nadal v Nadal, Roddick v Roddick then when you have does this with every male you will get both at the same time.
    This method works excatly the same with the females aswell.

21. 1st Custom Player Win - Win a match with an Custom Player on default settings.20 points

Just play a xbl ranked match with your custom player singles or doubles doesn't matter and win it and you will unlock this. My advice would be to make sure you build your custom up before you go online otherwise you will get smacked by the pro's and King and Duke as they will be 4x as good as your custom probs.

22. 1000 Plays - Play the game 1000 times in any mode.30 points

Quickest way to do this, very cheap aswell is to exhibition with 2 controllers and SET it 1 GAME ONLY then just keep on pressing 'a' so you just keep on aceing the 2nd contoller over and over again and then it restarts when you press 'a' after you win game and repeat. WATCH TV WHILST DOING THIS PLEASE!

Remember you can check your stats at any time by pressing option on the main menu then pressing statistics and you can see how many plays you have in total and how many time you have played on each court.

23. 25 Love Games - Achieve 25 Love Games.30 points

Should get this fairly easily, just win 25 games without your oppenent scoring a point. If you are struggling against CPU do it with 2 controll method posted above.

24. 40 Consecutive Rallies - Achieve 40 Consecutive Rallies.20 points

Just keep the same point going for 40 shots, best advice is to do a exhibition on singles with the CPU on NORMAL so he return the ball ok and just keep on slicing it back and forth between you and him.

25. 500 MAX Serves - Achieve 500 Max Serves.20 points

When you serve just get the service bar to go to the top and go red so it says MAX 500 times

26. 5 Consecutive MAX Served - Achieve 5 Consecutive MAX Serves.20 points

If you are finding this hard try being Roddick or Duke as they are both good servers and just practice timing to get a MAX. Do this 5 times in a row can be in different games carried along just along as you do 5 in a row!

27. 130mph / 209kmh serve - Hit a serve over 130 mph.20 points

Hit a MAX seve with Roddick to get this very easy achievement.

28. 10Km Running Distance - Run a total of 10Km.30 points

You will get this naturally if you just play the game for a while like 10 hours.

29. 500 Stroke Points - 500 stroke points won.20 points

30. 500 Volley Points - 500 volley points won.20 points

31. 250 Lob Points - 250 lob points won.20 points

32. 500 Smash Points - 500 smash points won.20 points

33. 250 Drop Shot Points - 250 drop shot points won.20 points

34. 250 Running Shot Points - 250 running shot points won.20 points

You can get all these just playing legit but if you struggle with the running shots like I did you can do it a much easier way involving 2 controllers. 2 controllers also works for all the other shots aswell you have to pull off.

Just to an exhibition with 2 human players and say if you serve first to get the lobs for example you serve with first controller, press 'a' with 2nd pad then press 'Y' with your first pad again so you play a lob shot and just leave your other pad so you win the point very boring indeed. You can do this with all the other types of shots aswell. Luckily I only had to do this for about 100 running shots.
    But to think positive they count towards your games played aswell.

Remember you can check your stats at any time by pressing option on the main menu then pressing statistics and you can see how many points of each shot type you have one so you can keep track all the time.

35. 100 Grass Court Games - 100 grass court plays.20 points

36. 100 Clay Court Games - 100 clay court plays.20 points

37. 100 Artificial Court game - 100 artificial court plays.20 points

Another boring but quickest way to get these invole the same method as I posted for the 1000 plays achievement. But instead of the stage being random... If you wanted your 100 grass courts you would change the stage to London, England for Wimbledon for example. Clays - France and Artificial - US.

Remember you can check your stats at any time by pressing option on the main menu then pressing statistics and you can see how many plays you have in total and how many time you have played on each type of court.
  9. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    38. 1st Xbox Live Play - Play any game mode on Xbox Live.10 points

Easy, just play a singles or doubles match on xbox live win or loose doesn't matter and you will get this.

39. 50 Ranked Wins -Win 50 Ranked Matches on Xbox Live.20 points

Win 50 xbl ranked games in total, you can keep track of your stats to see how many you have one all the time on the leaderboard. Singles and doubles matches both count towards the 50 .

40. 5 Consecutive Ranked Wins - Win 5 Ranked Matches in a row on Xbox Live.30 points

Win 5 xbl ranked games, you can keep track of your stats by looking at the leaderboard to see what your current win streak is.

41. 10 Co-Op Doubles Ranked Wins - Win 10 co-op doubles Ranked Matches on Xbox Live.20 points

Ok to get this their are 2 ways one is to play with a friend who is round your house or another is to play with a friend you know on xbl. Basically hit xbox live then ranked match and where your character is on the right you will see another box and you have to fill this box. To fill it you have to either invite a friend by sending him a game invite or press start on your 2nd pad with a friend playing on it. Then once hes in you will be partnerd as a team then you both ready up and it will find a doubles game where you and him will be on same team. You have to do this and win 10 times with your friend being in the lobby with you before you play so you are a doubles team. However the online is glitchy and you will often do this and find that somehow it manages to put you and your friend in different games, if this is the case just quit out and try again and it should work.

42. Custom Player - 1st Ranked Win -Win a Ranked Match using an Custom Player on Xbox Live.10 points

Win a ranked match playing a your custom character. In the character select screen just choose you custom guy for a ranked match and win it to get this, can be done in singles and doubles.

43. Play 10 hours court time - Play for 10 hours on tennis courts.30 points

Just keep on playing the game to get this remember its actual COURT TIME!

Remember you can check your court time at any time by pressing option on the main menu then pressing statistics.

44. Won Ranked Match Player Rank +25 - Beat a singles rival ranked 25 positions above you.20 points

Just beat someone in a ranked singles match who was 25+ places above you before you started.

45. Won Ranked Team Rank +25 - Beat a doubles team ranked 25 positions above you.20 points

Just beat someone in a ranked doubles game who is ranked 25+ places above you.

46. 50 Player lobbies visited - Visit 50 Player Match lobbies on Xbox Live.20 points

Not 100% but this is how I got mine: I just kept on joining player match lobbies then quitting out as I joined just before the match started. I did this about 80 time still no achievement so I then got annoyed so I started playing single player and during the first point of the game the achievement popped up for visiting 50 player match lobbies.

So my best advice would be to try what I did above then when you get to like 50-60 matches quit out and start a single player game and see if it gives it to you when you start playing.

47. VT.TV Viewers - Watch a match on VT.TV.10 points

Easy as pie, go to main menu hit xbox live then vt. tv then select a channel then choose a match then as soon as the match loads you will get it then quit out.

48. Ham and Eggs - Get a Turkey in Pin Crusher in World Tour on level 4 or above.20 points

Get 3 strikes in a row on level 4 or above pin crusher in the world tour training mode. Not too hard with practicing your serve also don't use full power as it always seems to split the pins up.

49. Rank #100 World Tour - Rank #100 in the World Tour.20 points

Just keep on winning #204 tournaments in world tour mode untill you break into top 100

50. Rank #1 World Tour - Rank #1 in the World Tour.30 points

Like the #100 one just keep on winning #56 tourny's (the grandslams) aussi open, french open, wimbledon and US open. Also if you get the chance to enter in it try and win the King of players tourny aswell as that moved me up from #5 to #1 from winning that.
  10. matteo23

matteo23 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    ancora non ho capito bene qualcuno sa dirmi se si possono giocare partite classificate in doppio o anche non classificate?
  11. pietro81

pietro81 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Ma per sbloccare le seconde divise dei giocatori come si fa? C'è un modo?
  12. zerops3

zerops3 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Ok to unlock King you have to beat him and to play him you start a tournament in the main menu then get to stage 5 and win your service game. Let them then get 2 points in a row, so it is 30-0. Then you win the game and get to face king. You basically only have to play badly and slowly n the 5th round to face King.

scusate ma a scuola in inglese non ero il massimo... devo perdere 0 - 30 nel raund 5 giocatore singolo e poi vincere la partita?
  13. ALEX360

ALEX360 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    raga ma come faccio a sbloccare king e l' altro chee non ho capito bene?devo sconfigerlo al torneo?:confused: :confused:
  14. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Devo ancora provare cmq dice.
    Vincere il proprio game di servizio (cioè il primo) e poi far andare in vantaggio l'avversario fino allo 0-30 e di conseguenza vincere il game e dunque il match...
  15. elfobuono

elfobuono Tribe Active Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    per sbloccarlo oltre a fare quanto indicato da amenic dovete vincere tutte le partite senza perdere un game e poi in base a come avete giocato la quinta, poi giocherete contro king o duke. Per sbloccarlo ovviamente dovete batterlo.
  16. zerops3

zerops3 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    no scusate io non ci ho capito niente!!! colpa mia che sono testone premetto!!! allora io le ho vinte tutte 2 a 0 nella finale della 5 fase vinco la prima dove batto io e nella seconda gli faccio fare lo 0-30 a mio sfavore e poi vinco il match!!! ma come match dopo la finale mi dà sempre duke che mi è arrivato al livello 6!!! lo batto tutte le volte ma niente king!!!
  17. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    mmmmm nn so che dirti.. proverò poi vedo un attimo...

Che valutazione hai ottenuto nella quinta partita?
  18. zerops3

zerops3 Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    nella quinta "s" e contro duke "c"
  19. -Alle-

-Alle- Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Io li ho sbloccati entrambi.
    Credo che il trick consista nel fare piu' soldi possibile nella scalata alla vittoria del torneo.
    Niente di sicuro eh, io ho fatto il torneo 3 o 4 volte....Pero' proprio la volta che ho fatto piu' milioni mi pare, alla fine mi sono trovato king e non duke. :D
    Altra cosa che ho fatto e' stato cambiare giocatore: con Roddick c'era duke, con Henman c'era king, e con Federer li ho trovati tutti e due.
    E' un po' na cosa random alla fine, chi la dura la vince. ;)

Se a qualcuno piace fare i doppi in live, mi aggiunga pure agli amici, cosi' se vi va ci facciamo qualche doppio in squadra.
    Cia' ;)
  20. Amenic

Amenic Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    S??!?!??! Come cazzo fate ad avere S ??!?!?
    Io se gioco a merda ma a merda prendo minimo D...............