1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: XBtool 1.0.19.b1

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 23 Febbraio 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    XBtool 1.0.19.b1

>> A new version of XBtool has been released.
    What's new/fixed:

* Embedded eeprom patch for M7 (read the NFO file or face ridicule and scorn).
    This is very experimental. Instead of reading the EEPROM info out of the actual EEPROM it will be read from data stored inside the kernel. This may be useful for recovery purposes. For example, if your eeprom has been corrupted or has bad config data, or for unlocking a hard drive (assuming you have a backup of the EEPROM from the machine the drive was locked with).
    It also may be useful to prevent being banned from Live!, but I'm not sure about that. There's nothing to stop an app from going directly to the EEPROM rather than using the kernel functions (as far as I know). It won't stop you from connecting to Live!, but if your embedded EEPROM info is different from the real EEPROM info then you shouldn't get banned. Again, this assumes Live! doesn't bypass the kernel EEPROM functions.