1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: XBE Title Changer (XTC)

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 30 Marzo 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    XBE Title Changer (XTC)

>> From nfo:

If you install games on your XBox hard drive, many dashboards like EvoX will automatically generate a launch menu with the game titles on it; the title of each game is extracted from the DEFAULT.XBE file associated with the game.
    Unfortunately, the title information in a given game is not always accurate, may be spelled incorrectly, may be in a different language, etc, making your menus look "sloppy".
    There are a number of utilities out there that change the title within an XBE file, and file transfer utilities like Qwix give you the option of retitling a game as you transfer it to your XBox hard drive. However, I store all of my games as ISO images, and I wanted a way to retitle them in bulk without having to extract/patch/repack each ISO or remember to change the title every time I transferred it to an XBox. Since I couldn't find a suitable tool, I wrote one.
    XTC changes the game title inside the DEFAULT.XBE file directly inside an XBox ISO image -- no need to unpack/repack to use it. Simply select some ISO images, make changes as appropriate, and commit them.
  2. Andix

Andix Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Carino...Pekkato ke funzioni solo partendo dalle ISO..DUE PALLE!