1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: SMSPlusX v9

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 10 Gennaio 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    SMSPlusX v9

>> SMSPlusX - Game Gear/Sega Master System Emulator for XBox
    Whats New/Fixed:

- Light Gun / Phaser support

To use the lightgun, first go to Main Menu -] Configuration -] Configure Controllers -] Configure Lightgun.
    From that menu, calibrate the light gun. You can also choose to have an on-screen target to help you while playing lightgun games. The color of this target crosshairs can be selected from the lightgun-configuration menu also.
    Once you have calibrated the light gun, go to the "Show Targeting Screen" to see the crosshairs and to see if things are calibrated the way you wish.
    Next, go to the game selection screen, highlight a gun-compatible game, and press the X button to enter the configuration menu for that game. There is a new option called "Use Zapper/Phaser". I haven't found a game that uses port 2 yet, so just assign it to port 1.

Here are the list of games that I have confirmed as working:
    + Assault City (phaser version)
    + Gangster Town
    + Hang-On/Safari Hunt
    + Operation Wolf
    + Rambo 3
    + Rescue Missing
    + Trap Shooting/Marksman Shooting/Safari hunt

Here are some games which do *not* work yet:
    - Bank Panic
    - Laser Ghost
    - Missile Defense 3D