1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: FBA-xxx 25.04.2004

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 26 Aprile 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    FBA-xxx 25.04.2004

>> GogoAckman has released a new build of FBA-xxx. From FBA-xxx's website:

What's new/fixed:

* Directories bug fixed, now we have 4 independant folders all working, no need to configure anything anymore.
    * Button B added to go out of the controller menu.
    * CRC On / Off option.
    * I rewrote the menu, now the menu name on L/R is working again.
    * Change scanlinesTV to scanlines in software filter menu and I delete "none" option (it was linked to simple2x).
    * Correction of controls in pop 'n bounce, add of sf2turyu and mahjong final 2 (does'nt work).

TigerKnee
    * Skins are now Customisable.
    * The buttons image are not in font.xpre anymore, you can change fonts easily.
    * Skin selector menu.
    * New skins from Artik and duracelleur (font by TigerKnee (or HK,I dont know)).
    Don't forget to add the new "skins" folder, the "media" and "skin" folders are not needed anymore.

We're still looking for developpers, if anyone is interested, contact anyone of the team on the forum.