1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: dvd2xbox 0.5.4

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 13 Febbraio 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    dvd2xbox 0.5.4

>> A new version of dvd2xbox has been released.
    What's new/fixed:

* ACL: fixed RM command
    * ACL: replaced ED and EF by EP (exclude path). Multiple entries are supported.
    * Maincopy: added samba client for XBOX game, DVD and ISO mode. ACL processing and auto patching aren't supported via smb (Thanks to darkie).
    * added a online settings menu and moved several entries from dvd2xbox.xml to it.
    * added a option to disable RM command while processing ACL.
    * ported newest libdvdcss because it is supposed to fix some bugs on windows platforms. However I still got some dvds which aren't properly decrypted. Therefore I changed the decryption to 'title' which produces some better results. That's from the readme:
    "title is the fallback when all other methods have failed. It does not rely on a key exchange with the DVD drive, but rather uses a crypto attack to guess the title key. On rare cases this may fail because there is not enough encrypted data on the disc to perform a statistical attack, but in the other hand it is the only way to decrypt a DVD stored on a hard disc, or a DVD with the wrong region on an RPC2 drive."
    * moved logfiles to dvd2xbox/logs to keep the game directory clean.
    * many internal improvements and bugfixes.