1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: CloneXB v2.0

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 4 Marzo 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    CloneXB v2.0
    >> A new version of CloneXB has been released.
    What's new/fixed:

* The media check flag is now removed from all .xbe files during the copy process, not just the default.xbe
    * Fully integrated burning engine so you no longer need to use another program to burn your xISO's. Just select your destination burner, tick the 'Burn Image' box and it will do it all for you. (Thanks Lightning UK)
    * No longer need GDFImage.exe as there is now an internal xISO creation engine which is also faster than GDFImage and has a little impressive feature which I will make use of in the next version. You can still use GDFImage if you want, just tick the box.
    * Finally got around to adding an online help system.
    * Just bought my 1st XBOX, it's amazing how I even got to v1.1 without even owning one.
    * Added tooltips to all the dialog controls.
    * Fixed a bug where CloneXb would report that an image was too big to fit on a DVD when in fact it wasn't.