1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.8b

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 28 Agosto 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.8b

>> A new version of MP3 FAT-X Renamer(info) has been released:

So I have uploaded the new Version. I changed the TopMost Transfer Window. Now you can add a CheckBox to change it to TopMost and used the right Word for Table ;)
    What does still missing?
    1) Of course the MutliSelect for both, the Explorer Window and the FTP Client.
    2) Some more Functions for the FTP Client (rename, move etc.). And the Support for EvoX.
    3) The advanced MP3 Functions.
    4) Thinking about the using from the TV Schedule. An automatic download and transfer. Also to change the structure of the xml file. Perhaps deleting TV Programms or change the sequence for them. Would be nice if you write would you think in the Suggestions Forums, cuz I´m not sure about this one.

What's new/fixed:
    * Support for any files
    * new GUI
    * choosable Char Table
    * FTP Client Functions
    * and some more