1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.8 alpha *updated*

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 23 Agosto 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    MP3 FAT-X Renamer 0.8 alpha *updated*

>> An alpha version of MP3 FAT-X Renamer(info) 0.8 has been released:

OK, I have now upload the current alpha. I don´t do this because it´s finished, but I got only a few tester so far. So if you download the Version 8, please give some feedback (it dont have to be a bug report just something like thats bad, thats good, i would like to have...).

I call this one an alpha, simply because there are the missing help files, not a complete char list and also the known problems, which are
    1) freeze for 20 sec if there is no Server running
    2) seems to crash if transferring two files of the same name
    3) after an Error the next File also failed (should now fixed)
    4) have to reconnect after transferring to refresh the XBoX Folder tree
    5) FTP Delete dont work with EvoX
    So that´s it. And if you can just add some chars that are don´t supported and send back the chars.mxu it would be great.

So THX to the five! testers.

update: I have take the time and make a complete Chars.mxu. This should help to prevent Transfer Errors. You can download in the Download Section and just overwrite the Chars.mxu in your Installation Directory, also now in the Setup.exe.