1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Halo XBE Hacker (HXH)

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 29 Luglio 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Halo XBE Hacker (HXH)
    >> From the readme:

1) Contents
    Included it a working exe and the source code to it. You will need the Visual Basic runtimes if you dont have VB.

2) Whats the Purpose
    Me and my friends like to mess around with the variables in Halo and make it display our custom text.
    We were tired of Hex editing it through WinHex. So I made this program and it simplifies everything.

3) How Do I Use It
    First you open the Halo XBE. Then You chose which variable you want to change and insert your custom text. Lastly Hit "REPLACE".

4) What are those wierd "%s" and "%d"
    The "%s" and "%d" are ingame variables "%s" is most of the time a player and "%d" is mostly a timer of some sort. It depends on what event(i.e. "When someone quits") you are editing. Its pretty easy to figure out.