1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

How I Can Change The Gamertah In Xbox.com Or Delete The Gamertag To Create Another?

Discussione in 'Xbox Live!' iniziata da almirf, 30 Novembre 2005.

1. almirf

almirf Tribe Newbie

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Dear Members and Friends

I am with a problem
    Before having live paid im register in the site xbox.com the GamerTag "AlmirFiorio" !!
    And The gameretag "AlmirFiorio" is linked with my msn !!!

But now I entered in live and I payd and registered in self with my card of 1 year with gamertag "SmugglerBrazil".
    The SmugglerBrazil is what I want to use

In xboix.com im tried to modify gamertag to "SmugglerBrazil" but not obtained!
    im tried too to exclude and I did not obtain!

The only solution that I found is was to create another Gamertag in xbox.com with my another email But in the future live of xbox360 goes to allow to use msn and I do not go to be able to use mine msn

if I will have this mine another email linked to the Gamertag SmugglerBrazil I cant use my msn, but my msn is another email

im wanted one of these three solutions:

1 * - how to modify the Gamertag almirfiorio to SmugglerBrazil ??
    2* - How to erase and register again the gamertag SmugglerBrazil with my msn ?
    3 * - How I make to modify the email of the Gamertag Smugglerbrazil for my personal msn ?

Thanks
    Almir
  2. marcomanni

marcomanni Tribe Member

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Hi Almirf. I'm an italian boy, sorry for my english. I dont read all world of your post but I suddenly understand your problem. I have tried to change the link betwen my live account and msn for some months... now I think it's impossibile.

I resolve in this way:
    Create a new msn account
    Link it with the new tag.
    Use the mess patch ( http://www.mess.be/ ) to open two msn on the same pc

I open my second msn when i want to use the live alerts for the new tag.

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand somethings :D Bye!