1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

X-Pass-Reloaded_0.2.3-XFACTOR

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 28 Luglio 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    X-Pass-Reloaded_0.2.3-XFACTOR

>> Whats New/Fixed:

** I completely rewrote X-Pass, and tidied everything up a lot. The code should be a lot more stable now, not that it wasn't before, but it's not all one big function anymore. I think the biggest change you'll notice is the name and background - now a nice, rather snazzy effect i think. Just for the record, i did not copy the Pheonix team by using the name reloaded, i had already thought of it before i realised they had used it
    ** You can now delete the last character that you entered by pressing the "A" button on your joypad
    ** You don't have to put "D:\xbehere.xbe" for the path of the xbe anymore. You can use C:\, E:\, or F:\. You CAN use D:\ but it will be mapped to the directory that X-Pass launched from
    ** Added a new function so you can change the XBE path from within X-Pass itself. One note though, the keyboard doesn't have numbers yet, so for now, you won't be able to launch an XBE with numbers in the filename, unless you edit the DashPath.txt file manually
    ** There is now a function on the main screen to launch the current game in the XBOX drive. Currently I haven't coded it to do anything if it's a DVD movie, i may do that in the next version
    ** I have taken the screen burn protection code out, as i think it may have been a bit

Condividi questa Pagina