1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

ScummVMx 0.5.1

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 8 Agosto 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    ScummVMx 0.5.1

>> From the readme:

Here it finally is, the XBOX port of ScummVM.
    Sorry for the VERY long wait but the maintainer of ScummVM didnt want me to release the source just yet until he read every word of the XDK eula (which was a 40 page long fax he told me :) to make sure it didnt breach the GPL license.

I have not included the ISO9660 support, it's laggy/buggy and its much better to just play from HDD. I might try to improve it later if there's much request for it.

The sources for the xbox port are available in the downloads section of http://www.scummvm.org

- Guybrush

USB Keyboard and Mouse are supported ;)

For those who don't know ScummVM:

ScummVM is a 'virtual machine' for several classic graphical point-and-click adventure games. It is designed to run Adventure Soft's Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, Revolution's Beneath A Steel Sky, and games based on LucasArts' SCUMM (scr ipt Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system. SCUMM is used for many games, including Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more.