1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: Yoshihiro Debug Bios Focus VGA

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 19 Ottobre 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Yoshihiro Debug Bios Focus VGA

>> Yoshihiro released another new debug bios! This one is a debug bios with VGA support for focus chip (Xbox v1.4-v1.5). It comes in 2 versions: one 512k flash version (to put on a modchip/TSOP) and one BFM version to boot from a bios launcher.

From readme/nfo:

This BIOS is just a litle update of my 512K focus debug bios I released with Gueux.Net. You can now plug your XBox 1.4 and 1.5 on a "SOG" VGA monitor. This BIOS works the same as the old VGA BIOSes for Connexant.
    You must have installed the XDK on your console (not provided), and must have the pixel8 "Home Made" VGA cable to be able to use it.
    BFM version: You must have installed Phoenix BIOS, the RC4 and EEPROM.

Diagram of pixel8 VGA cable is joined in the pack :)
    You can find it on http://pixel8.xboxhacker.net/VGA_Cable.htm too
    Special Greetz:
    Pixel8 and team Assembly for their work on debug BIOSes and VGA Support