1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: 2GAM v1.0

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 23 Luglio 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    2GAM v1.0

>> From xboxdash.net:

Click here this is absoloutly great!
    Think BlackStorm X type of dash, but labbelled as a spin off of LITE. It includes a REALLY great screensaver, includes labels of what music is playing and what the time is on the main dash, and on the music CP reads the total duration of the song.

Fantastic stuff, and we're REALLY pleased to see a mod like this. More please!
    Respect to the (french -hehe) author and hopefully there'll be some updates. We love to see our work improved on (yes - this is definetly an improvment) and want to say thanks to the author for keeping tHc LITE alive.

Apparently this dash was released a few days ago by 2GAM on the forums of Gueux'Net. I translated the most important part of the readme (from french):

It is based on MS dashboard 10027100.
    I rewrote a big part of the routines to integrate a maximum number of options (about 200).
    Some of these routines are coming from internet forums (www.Gueux.net, www.xbox-scene.com, www.BURNINGBOX.fr.st) others are taken from tHc dashboard, these are thus owned by their respected authors and I don't own any credit of them.
    Some of the features:
    - The choice of 3,4 or 5 menus in the Main Menu.
    - Display of hour and date on each screen
    - Display on each screen of album, name and time of the music playing
    - 30 buttons can be set to launch an application or launch an internal fucntion
    - Display of sizes of the different HDD partitions
    - Easy to integrate a background image yourself
    - The Music Control Panel from tHc LITE
    - Put a password for each application or internak fucntion
    - Personalized screensaver
    - Choose player for DVD movies (internal of external)
    - Multilanguage: french and english (but more can easily be added).
    ... and more (can't enumerate all 200 options)

The only known bug so far - that other modded MS dashboards also have - is that the console freezes after the background music played for an undetermined time.
    More versions will be released later with many new ideas I have.