1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

neXgen Review #2

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 17 Settembre 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    neXgen Review #2

>> From xboxopensource.com:

We I got another revision of the nexgen dash, great improvement. Fixed the "unknown" error in the listing, I got a Blue skin for this revision, my fav color (bonus points), as you can tell I'm not much on write reviews, but I do notice little thing that needs to be changed. 1 thing is the "wire" that connect the menu item to the ring, when ya roll the item up the wire will gop threw the item panel of the item above it. also the Sphere in the center of the ring but the ring is at an angle, its annoying. I'll list a few thing I would like to see add to the dash that will make it great. I liek they fixed the menu icon thing, so its not just white when its uknown, they used the nexgen logo. I know this Dash is still being make, they did a great job I can't wait for the ftp server to get done (please with FXP and resume support). Other then whats listed below, this unfinished dash is great.

Probems.
    Some graphical stuff (menu wires and the main menu X)
    Fix the memory showing thing it overlaps the menu title

Thing that I want added.
    1) FXP and resume for ftp server
    2) USB keyboard support for menu and data entery, FTP, setting, ya know all the stuff at dont want to use a scrolling alphabet or a on sceen keyboard for, have it autodetect keyboard and not show the onscreen keyboard), have in setting, USB keyboard (Detect, Yes, No)
    3) screen posistion like how they have it in xbmp, cause on my main TV the dash is about 1/2" past viewable area
    4) backround music (mp3, user provided)