1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

    Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

    Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

    Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

MAMEoX v0.70.2b Released!!

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 23 Giugno 2003.

  1. Ivan

    Ivan Administrator

    Registrato:
    9 Dicembre 2002
    Messaggi:
    17.474
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    31
    Punteggio:
    1.007
    Località:
    H3||
    MAMEoX v0.70.2b

    >> From sourceforge.net:

    0.70.2b should increase the number of working games, and should eliminate most of the reports of games working in older versions of MAMEoX that don't work today (keep them coming if you find them though).

    The plan right now is to do some testing over the weekend and release on Monday. If anybody has the inclination, please grab the latest off of CVS and let me know if you see problems.

    Changes:
    Version 0.70.2b

    Note: I finally figured out exactly why 0.66b went bad.
    Everything before and after 0.66b didn't actually
    unload any of the driver sections. When 0.66b unloaded
    the sections, release mode was compiled w/ String Pooling
    enabled. I believe that this allowed code in a given
    section to become dependent on the string data in another
    section, creating new silent XBE dependencies that could
    not be resolved. I've disabled String Pooling, and
    everything seems OK now. Make certain that it is never
    enabled again.
    Note2: It's not just String Pooling, also global optimizations...

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    - \MAME\src:
    - cpuexec.c
    - Realized that unloading a section releases all malloc'd
    memory back to the heap. Fixed by first loading the CPU
    to be used, then unloading all CPU sections. This way
    the CPU's that we're using have a refcount of 2, so
    they stay resident.

    - usrintrf.c
    - Simplified section load/unload (merged sections don't
    require separate data/code loads

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    - \MAMEoX\Includes:
    - MAMEoX.h
    - Upped version number


    -------------------------------------------------------------
    - \MAMEoX\Sources:
    - xbox_JoystickMouse.c
    - Put initialization code in a section that is unloaded
    as soon as it's completed (for a gain of 50k or so)

    - xbox_Main.cpp:
    - Reordered LoadDriverSectionByName to be before the
    UnloadDriverSections, just in case something was malloc'd
    by the section (and for consistency w/ cpuexec.c).
    - Put initialization code in a section that is unloaded
    as soon as it's completed (for a gain of 50k or so)
    - Signed driver.list file to prevent corruption
    - Put in code to reboot and dump log when missing fonts

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    - \MAMEoXLauncher\Sources:

    - main.cpp
    - Signed driver.list file to prevent corruption
    - Put in code to reboot and dump log when missing fonts
    - Put in credits and switched over to new splash screen
    (thanks goes to r4dius again for the graphics)

    - ROMList.cpp
    - Signed rom.list file to prevent corruption
    - Put in a progress bar for the second half of ROM list
    generation
    - Changed ROM checking code to use std::find instead of
    simple linear search. Should be much faster now (though
    it's supposed to be a rare op, so hopefully nobody will
    be in a situation to notice :))

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    - \Desectionize.pl
    - \Sectionize.pl
    - Updated to merge data + code sections

    Disponibile entro breve nella Sezione Download!

Condividi questa Pagina