1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

Released: Gentoox Pro v1.3d + updated Apache tutorial

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 25 Giugno 2004.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Gentoox Pro v1.3d + updated Apache tutorial

>> From ShALLaX on gentoox.shallax.com:

* Here it is, a fresh release of Gentoox Pro Edition. Sorry it took so long, just as I had it ready to upload, I discovered the terrible kernel bug, so I had to pretty much take it all apart again, fix the bug, then repackage and test. Then it took 4 attempts to upload it thanks to my connection timing out to SourceForge's servers... then the England vs Portugal football match started and... well... priorities ;) It's half time now, we're 1-0 up, so I'll go ahead and release now.
    Anyway, key new features:
    * Focus support,
    * Gentoox Loader v4.0 (Fixed sporadic USB functionality),
    * Updated Stardust with hard drive preparing functionality (Wont format an F partition on a blank drive!),
    * Sparkle v1.2 integration,
    * 4GB rootfs (Maximum available on a 32bit FatX partition),
    * Magic patches up to 22/06/04 applied,
    * emerge -Du world up to 22/06/04 applied...
    Go download it from here.
    You can find the readme file of Pro v1.3d here.
    *Update*
    Thanks to bikr for spotting a typo... "The following is a list of new features which are included with Gentoox Pro v1.1.". Of course this should be Pro v1.3.... unfortunately, the release is about 75% uploaded with the typo in the README, so I'm not about to stop it to correct it as this is the 4th upload attempt.

* I did a clean Pro v1.3 installation, then installed Apache with mod_php and made some very minor tweaks to the tutorial on this site (since things have changed over the past year with how Gentoo deal with Apache, namely the htdocs directory has moved). That should sort out any questions people had.
  2. Lorenz

Lorenz Puppous User

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    Qualcuno ha provato ad installare questa release?
    Si installa come la 3.0 home edition (cfr. tutorial di Renix)?
    Vale la pena l'update (se non serve il supporto per il focus intendo)?