1. BENVENUTO SU CONSOLE TRIBE

Benvenuto, stai navigando nella nostra community come ospite

Avere un account su Console Tribe ti permetterà di creare e partecipare alle discussioni e al mercatino, organizzare tornei e partite online, iniziare conversazioni personali con gli altri giocatori del forum e di utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo sito.

Registra il tuo account in meno di 5 secondi, se vuoi puoi sfruttare i login social via Facebook, Google Plus o Twitter.

FCEUltraX v9

Discussione in 'Console News, Articoli e Recensioni' iniziata da Ivan, 22 Agosto 2003.

1. Ivan

Ivan Administrator

"Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    Punteggio:
    FCEUltraX v9

>> FCEUltraX - NES/Famicom Emulator for XBox v9

What's New :
    - Fixed bug where emu would crash if you tried to use Famicom Disk System options on non-FDS games.
    - Different PAL/NTSC sync method. Should work for everyone - let me know if something works worse for you now.
    - 480p, 720p, 1080i video modes
    - Switching to a high-res mode eats up a lot of extra memory. Transition effects with the default FCEUltra skin may act funny from time to time because of this. Games should play normally, however. If you are using a skin for FCEUltra that is not the default one, then I cannot guarantee that things will work correctly in high-res mode. If you are having problems in high-res mode,then I suggest downloading a very simple skin (one with no sprites, for example) and using that instead.
    - Hardware filters - point, bilinear, trilinear, anisotropic
    - Relax shares like $ROOT$ should work now.
    - Selectable throttle speed - control how fast your throttle/fast forward functions
    - New option to auto-load the most recent save state. Disable from the Configuration menu.
    - Auto-Screenshot Capture Mode - when turned on, screenshots will be taken at regular frame intervals. This interval is user-specified by the "Auto-Screenshot Capture Delay" setting on the Configuration menu. Useful for ripping sprites.
    - Several new transition effects. Currently, the transition effect is set to "random". If you want to set the transition effect to a specific setting, then go to Main Menu -> Configuration -> Configure Skin -> Transition Effect. If you don't want to see any transitions, then set the Transition Speed to 0 on the same menu.
    - Changed memory management of background textures. This results in more free memory allowing for more/larger skin media. (This is really only of interest to people making skins.)
    - Garbage lines at top/bottom of screen that appeared for some games should be gone now.
    - New option to "Clip Sides" of game screen for games like Super Mario Bros. 3 where it should display 240 pixels per line instead of 256.